Friday, November 27, 2020

F.I.R.S.T

As you know, I am single. I am told that I am selective to find a man. Yes, it is true. I am looking for a TALL  man. I am tall and my family is tall. Every member in my family except my mother is tall. I may be tall to you all but I am shortest one in my family.

If I met a guy…I should give myself a chance and just stay in the line between him and me. All I have to GUARD my heart until he proves me that he really loves me and cares for me. Then my heart should let it go little by little. I decide what is the best for me.

God made me a different person. I’m continue follow God’s guidance to lead me to a special man. I am listening with my heart. I am trying to make myself pure before Him and share with Him what I have in my heart.

My friends often asked me what I am looking for a man. My answer is TALL TALL TALL. I failed to explain what I am looking for. Actually, my answer is…


My acronym is F I R S T
F – Fellowship – his fellowship with other people as he fellowship with God
I – Interview – ask him about his life, background, job, security and more
R- Relationship – What is his relationship with God
S – Serve – Serve people as he serves God
T – Trust – Trust God as he trust me

No comments: