Sunday, April 4, 2021

Easter




Throughout the years of his active ministry, Jesus revealed the divine power at work in him through earthly parables and shared meals.  After his Resurrection from the dead, the disciples came to recognize him in the stranger who spoke to them of the Scriptures along the way when he broke bread with them.  In these post-Resurrection days, Jesus wants us to know him in the same way.  Every Mass follows the same pattern: we hear God's wisdom in the Liturgy of the Word; we taste God's love in the Liturgy of the Eucharist.



We continue to celebrate Easter.  I feel so special that Jesus gave his life for me.  My challenge now is what I can do for Him after he paid such a price for me to have the opportunity to go to heaven.  have you thought about what you might do?

No comments: