Thursday, September 17, 2020

National Single Month

National Single Month   

 - Don't have to cook every night
- The remote control is all mine

- My own closet

- Drink chocolate milk carton without use a glassware


- Never buy a dress with zipper on back. I have a difficult time to unzip my dress. I had to go upstairs at my apartment and have her to unzip my dress. my worst nightmare.

- Eat pizza for breakfast and cereal for dinner. I love it.

- I had a flat tire. I had to use spare tire to go to Discount Tire store. I was told that I can wait for an hour. But ended up wait 5 hours waiting time. Not easy being a single. That was before mobile device was born.

- Don't like going places alone. Don't like go any festivals, events, weddings, expo, rodeo, sporting events, watch musical theatre and more alone. I really use a friend to go with me go to. Not easy being a single.

- I borrowed my friend's dog to walk dog at dog's park and hope to meet a single guy there but ended up all women only. no men. Never go back again.

- I love it when I sleep late and get up anytime. wear PJ all day and night. I love it. 



 My dating tips to you all my female friends.

- Find out what is his favorite sport and team. Check TV listing or check team’s schedule for the game day. Never ask a guy out for a date when his favorite team is playing. Best to wait until after game is over then ask him out.

- Don’t flirt too much or you will end up as a stalker.

- Do what he like to do. If he likes to play golf then play golf with him.

- If you want him like you then let him chase you. 



 My story
Lesson I learned. Don’t depend friends to get me a man as a Blind Date. My friends hurt me by fix me up with the opposite attraction such as a short guy, beer drinker, womanizer, senior citizen guy, and Asian guy. He don’t speak English. Thank you for try to help me by fix me up with a guy. But let me pick my own man. Just let me know if he is interested.

As you know, I am single. I am told that I am selective to find a man. Yes, it is true. I am looking for a TALL good man. I am tall and my family is tall. Every member in my family except my mother is tall. I may be tall to you all but I am shortest one in my family.

If I met a guy…I should give myself a chance and just stay in the line between him and me. All I have to GUARD my heart until he proves me that he really loves me and cares for me. Then my heart should let it go little by little. I decide what is the best for me.

God made me a different person. I’m continue follow God’s guidance to lead me to a special man. I am listening with my heart. I am trying to make myself pure before Him and share with Him what I have in my heart.

My friends often asked me what I am looking for a man. My answer is TALL TALL TALL. I failed to explain what I am looking for. Actually, my answer is…

My acronym is F I R S T
F – Fellowship – his fellowship with other people as he fellowship with God
I – Interview – ask him about his life, background, job, security and more
R- Relationship – What is his relationship with God
S – Serve – Serve people as he serves God
T – Trust – Trust God as he trust me

No comments: