Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year Resolution 2014

I don't normally do it on Jan. 1st. I always start my New Year Resolution on my birthday, Nov. 28th. So here goes my lists for 2014.

My Resolution for 2014:

1. Turn the Big 5-0 this November. I want a Birthday Tea party.
2. Write to one friend a month via snail mail. E-mail does not count.
3. Write a journal.
4. Go out for tea with friend(s) once a month.
5. Read a good book.
6. Drive wisely. Drive Slow. Follow the Sign. (I got my first speed ticket in October 2009 at age of 43 1/2.)


My Mission Statement:

- God First
- Trust myself
- Enjoy the beauty around me
- Stand up for what I believe in
- Love myself as God loves me
- Quiet moment with God
- Thank you, God


My Mission Statement for Food:

- Eat healthful foods in reasonable portions
- Eat primarily to satisfy my nutritional needs rather than my emotional needs
- Treat my body wisely
- Find a balance
- Guard my thoughts; what I think, I am


My Money Mission Statement:

- Cut back magazines and books
- Shop at second-hand stores
- Don't buy anything related with Tea and Accoutrements
- Avoid use Credit Cards (emergency only)
- Last thing - BUY NOTHING I don't need.

No comments: