Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Pregnancy over age 50? Possible?


I read Sunday newspaper.  I read Family Circus comic strip.  I burst to tears. I want to be a mother for years and years.   I am 48 and I feel I am too old to start family. 


After evening Mass, I met young parents of twin boys.  Cute and sweet boys!   I took a deep breath and told myself  "don't cry" "don't cry" .  I try my best not to show my tears in the front of  them.

I cried in my car on the way home from Church.  I won't give up my dream. I decided surf the Internet about Pregnancy after 50.  Look what I found.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregnancy_over_age_50


Meaning that I have to start workout now to slim down my body and bring my healthy eggs back.

Please keep me in your prayer.  Please give me a hug the next time you see me.

 ===============================================================


Hello friends,
I received comments about my previous post "Pregnancy over age 50? Possible?"
Just thought I want share them with you all.
I cannot reveal their name.

  • Please also remember that there are children out there in this world who would love to have you as a parent now.Every day more n more children are taken by the system needing loving n nurturing homes.Being a parent doesn't always have to mean biological children. (Name Withheld)

    ================================================

    I pray that you would want to "find a man" because you feel a vocation to life-giving love within the Sacrament of Marriage.
    Children are a fruit of that union, and no man should be seen or used as a baby maker.
    How are you being a gift of yourself
    to nurture "children" today?
    I know a single woman who is one of the most motherly women I have ever met. She fosters drug babies through the state, and has mothered many, many babies over the years.
    I will offer prayer tonight for your calling to your vocation as a mother. Pope John Paul II says we are all called to take part in spiritual parenting. (Name Withheld)

No comments: